Yet more Objects for Data Analysis
YODA is a lightweight data analysis project, arising from the needs of MCnet EU Network members. The idea is to provide a set of data objects and interfaces for MC event generator validation with the following properties:
- Separation of data from formatting
- The simplest possible API (learning from AIDA's problems)
- Flexibility of output format
- Ability to combine data from multiple runs, compare against reference data etc. via a simple post-processing system (using a Python extension)
- Provide scripts to produce publication quality plots
YODA also will define a simple data format sufficient for plotting and combining several types of data object. For details on this, see the DataFormat page.
An important point is the consistency of our WeightTreatment.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.